When creating or editing your forms in Dropbox Forms the majority of your work will be done within the editor. Whether you start by choosing a template from the template library, uploading a PDF, or building a form from scratch, you'll have the same options available in the Dropbox Forms editor.
Once you select which type of form to create, you can use the editor to edit the form title, add/delete/customize components, and switch between different views. The main view in the editor will be Below we'll breakdown each section of the editor.
Edit your form title
The default title for forms will be 'Form 1', 'Form 2' and so on, but each title is editable for every form, even if it’s in a . titles are also editable. To change the title of the form simply click on “Form 1” in the upper lefthand corner, delete the current text, and enter in the desired name for the form.
Add, delete, and customize components
You can add different components within the form to create the fields for your participants to either read, fill out, or sign. Learn more about form components and their settings.
Adding a component
To add a component to your form:
- Click on“+” (plus sign) in the Form You Send panel.
- Click the component you’d like to add to the form. The Component settings menu will appear.
- Enter or select your desired settings for the component.
Learn more about form components and their settings.
Only on an uploaded PDF
When building a form on a PDF, once the component settings are complete, click on the itself on the PDF to:
- drag the field to the desired location on the form.
- click on the right edge and drag it to resize the length.
- use the Output field settings menu to make additional changes.
There are a few components that involve a few more steps. For example, if you needs to add an address and it needs to be on more than one line for street, city, state, and zip code, then you'll need to break these out into separate lines.
To do this:
- Add the Street Address component.
- Click into the field on the PDF. An Output field settings menu will populate.
- Click on the Display As dropdown.
- Select how many fields are needed.
- To separate all the fields, click Separate Fields.
- Drag and drop the fields into their correct place on the form.
Duplicating a component
To duplicate a component on your form:
- Click on the component you want to duplicate in the left side of the document.
- In the Component settings menu, click on the Duplicate this component in the upper right corner.
Deleting a component
To delete a component on your form:
- Click on the component you want to delete in the left side of the document.
- In the component settings menu, click on the trashcan icon in the upper right corner.
Switch between views
There are three tabs listed at the top of the editor you can use to switch between views. These tabs allow you to work on your forms with an active preview of what it will look , send test emails, and more.
The Build forms tab is the default view. In this view, you can create and edit your form in a side by side view of the form you’re creating or editing, and the view of what the recipient will see.
The Build conditions tab allows you to customize the order in which your recipient will view
Review and Publish
The Review and Publish tab allows you to:
- Go back and review or edit the form.
- Add additional forms if needed.
- The additional forms can be another PDF or a blank page to build on.
- Edit the name of your workflow.
- Send yourself a test email of the entire workflow.
- Enable a sharable link to send to participants.
- Publish only, publish and send to your intended participant(s), or save as a template.
NO BODY HELP ME STILL
I'm waittin for my glovo app
Please check my documents
I'm waiting for my glovo app
Please I'm wait for the help about signature!?
Article is closed for comments.