API keys are unique codes you need to access our API (Application Programming Interface). When using API calls to access your form, you must pass the API keys for authentication. We use a combination of your API key and a JSON Web Token (JWT) to manage authentication. Your API key is used to retrieve a JWT that can then be used to authenticate API calls.
Articles in this section
- What is an API key?
- What is an API transaction?
- How to find your Public & Private API key
- Is the HelloWorks API SPA or front-end-only compatible?
- Locating Workflow IDs and Merge Fields
- Where do developers go to get access to APIs?
- Creating a New HelloWorks Instance from a Google Sheet Using Zapier
- Collecting Data from HelloWorks into Your Google Sheet
- API Request Examples in Node.js
- API Request Examples in C#.NET