To make a 'create instance' API call you need some specific information such as the workflow ID and any merge field data. You can locate this in your HelloWorks portal by navigating to the 'API Request Info' tab in the main menu on the left side of the page. From here simply choose the workflow name and a dropdown will provide you the information you need. For more information check out the API Documentation.
Articles in this section
- What is an API key?
- What is an API transaction?
- How to find your Public & Private API key
- Is the HelloWorks API SPA or front-end-only compatible?
- Locating Workflow IDs and Merge Fields
- Where do Developers go to get access to APIs?
- Creating a New HelloWorks Instance from a Google Sheet Using Zapier
- Collecting Data from HelloWorks into Your Google Sheet
- API Request Examples in Node.js
- API Request Examples in C#.NET