At this point, the authentication for your HelloWorks GET and POST API calls need to be protected from the client. That means you'll have to use server-side API calls to authenticate, which means no SPAs or front-end-only applications.
Articles in this section
- What is an API key?
- What is an API transaction?
- How to find your Public & Private API key
- Is the HelloWorks API SPA or front-end-only compatible?
- Locating Workflow IDs and Merge Fields
- Where do Developers go to get access to APIs?
- Creating a New HelloWorks Instance from a Google Sheet Using Zapier
- Collecting Data from HelloWorks into Your Google Sheet
- API Request Examples in Node.js
- API Request Examples in C#.NET